Friday, October 16, 2009

Rock N' Road's Diva Night, and a jog

Last night I had the honor of speaking at the Rock N' Road Diva Night event in Mission Viejo in front of a lot of amazing women! I really enjoyed seeing such a great group of ladies getting together for some food, drink, and conversation and totally excited about cycling!

Justin was nice enough to shuttle me over after work and help me by working the computer during the presentation.

Thanks to all the divas (and devo's) that came out!

I don't have any shots "during", but here's what he was able to get during the festivities!







Here's my current dream bike :drool:



Really hope I'm able to make it west for the next one since it was so much fun!

Also, haven't done much riding this week (weather, gym, life, etc.), but I talked myself into a JOG...



Stoked I wasn't too sore, either.

Looking forward to this weekend since we've got a big Sunday ride on tap and Luke's wedding to attend tomorrow!!

Happy Friday!

No comments: