I hope to find out today if my season is going to be over or not. If I have the problem I think I have, and they suggest what I think they are gonna suggest, I probably won't be racing again this year.
If it could get fixed up ASAP I might be able to make the last race of the season, but I was really shooting for 4-5 races throughout the next two months and hoping to make a big leap early next year.
It's the freaking littlest stupidest things, huh?
I was really pretty upset about the situation last night, but we'll see what happens at the doctor's today. I'm hoping good news, but I'm doubting it...
Help Me Hold My Feet to the Fire
1 day ago