Sunday, October 12, 2008

It's Sunday, you know what that means...

For some people it's a long road ride.

For others it's a morning in the mountains.

Some people are up in the mountains racing.

Me?

I'm sitting on the couch flipping between Ace Ventura: Pet Detective and ESPN's Sunday NFL Countdown. So exciting. There isn't even a game I care about on til tonight. But, it looks like I'll get to watch a bunch of games anyway.

My abrasions are really hurting. I let them both dry out last night. Now every time I move they burn, throb,and sting. The nerve endings are not happy.

My right leg is feeling a lot better. My left knee is doing okay. It's hard to tell what is worse when I try to bend the knee: the scabbed over abrasion that is being pulled and stretched, or the swollen top of the knee.

Might be time for ice I guess.

Here's hoping tomorrow is better.

No comments: