Wednesday, December 17, 2008

New stuff

The new "Road Machine" came in Monday, so we drove up to get it. Justin set it up that night, and I got up yesterday to do the drills with it.

Mentioned yesterday how much I liked it, and I used it twice today (am/pm). I couldn't hear it with Justin using the old mag trainer, but it still felt pretty good. Hard to really take it easy with this thing, though!



I've been not-so-quietly eyeing the travel/recovery Skins. Asked about my "take home" price at the bike shop and somehow they wound up on the bill anyway. Oops!
I didn't do any hard work today, but still sat around at work in a day long meeting, and the legs felt like crap for my evening session, so I figured I'd try them out. They're uber comfy.
I was recovering and watching Breaking Away. We were watching the last of the road race with the Italians for the last bit of our trainer time tonight.

3 comments:

Robert Herber said...

Look at you guy with all the toys and fancy stuff like Skins and Breaking away! Congrats on the great season as well to both of you!

Sarah said...

Ooooh I'm jealous of the skinz. Are they as wonderful and I imagine?

Pedal Circles said...

I hate to break it to you, but, yeah they are :D They are super comfy. I haven't actually needed them yet, but I know I will on some of my weekends coming up!